Description of Crypto Messenger
Crypto Messenger is end-to-end encrypted messaging application. It's a part of my Cryptography application and all it's workings are describe at my website. It's not intended to replace any bigger messaging application for many reasons. Read more about the encryption from application right corner getting started link.
Note: Crypto Messenger is not an "instant messaging" application. There is a interval for checking messages due server reasons. This can be adjusted from settings manually.
When you create an account, account will be usable right away. Just create your keypair after first login so I know that account is not dead. I will contact via email if something weird comes up.
• End-to-end encrypted.
• AES algorithm for encrypting messages.
• RSA algorithm for exchanging AES key.
• Various other algorithms for various other tasks.
• RSA keys are changeable by user.
• Minimal permissions needed.
• Message notifications.
• Button for checking new recipients.
➥If someone else sends you a message that you don't have on your recipient list, press "Check for new recipients" icon. So it's automatically added to your list.
Old android users
• I officially don't grant support for Kitkat and lower Android version users.
You should read more here: http://www.nitramite.com/getting-started-with-cmsg.html