Description of AirMap for Drones
AirMap is the leading provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to access low-altitude airspace advisories, create flights, to file digital notices, manage aircraft, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
- View only the airspace rules you need based on the context of your mission with localized rulesets for Germany, Japan, the U.K., the U.S., and the Canada.
- Super Fast Vector Maps
- Pilot Profile View
- Manage UAV Aircraft
- Create & Manage Flights (incl. Future Flights)
- Request airspace authorization in designated U.S. controlled airspace
- Submit Digital Flight Notifications to Participating Airports
- View Public Flights
- Get Real-time Traffic Alerts
- Toggle between Four Different Map Styles
- Search Map by Place or Location
- Confirm that your flight is cleared for takeoff with AirMap's recommended preflight checklist.